วันอังคารที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Order of English Adjectives

Watch this video and then do the exercise 1. 




Exercise 1:  Use the given adjectives to write a complete noun.

1. a lamp:    old / white/ table/ Italian / 
________________________________

2. a curtain:       smelly / green / large / Chinese/ old

________________________________



3. a cake:       custard/ overcooked/ creamy/ dark/ oval/ homemade

________________________________


4. a star:      horror/ Canadian/ movie/ talented

________________________________



5. an airport:      international/ gigantic/ well-designed/ clean/  ________________________________



Personality Adjective เรียงจาก A-Z

Active: I like to play sports or do physical things.
Bright: I am intelligent.
Cheerful:  I am usually smiling and happy.
Down-to-earth: I am content with things. 
Emotional: I let my emotion change easily and quickly.
Funny: I make people laugh.
Generous: I like to ‘give’ and to help others.
Hard-working: I am diligent. I work hard.
Introverted: I am not good at expressing my feelings.
Jealous: I want what other people have. I don’t like others to succeed.
Kind: I am nice, gentle and helpful.
Lazy: I don’t like to work or exercise. I am happy when I do nothing.
Mean: I tease people and easily say something to hurt people.
Narrow-minded: I am not open to new ideas. My way is always the best.
Optimistic: I always look on the bright side and see things positively.
Pessimistic: I always look on the dark side and expect the negative things to happen.
Quiet: I don’t say much. I prefer to listen.
Reliable: People can depend on me.
Sociable: I like to be with people and enjoy their company.
Thoughtful: she carefully thinks about other people and how to help them.
Unpretentious: I don’t try to make people think that you are clever.
Violent: I will hurt you of you don’t do what I want.
Well-rounded: I have knowledge and experience for a wide range of ideas or activities.
Xenophobic: I don’t like people from foreign countries. I’m ethnocentric.
Y- Youthful: I am young at heart.

Zany: I am a little crazy, but in a fun way.


The video is used for the purpose of education only.


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น